Ebook to Bestseller Video, Audio, and Ebook (PDF) Course
This video, audio, and ebook pdf training course is a comprehensive and valuable learning experience for writing an Ebook from start to finish and get it to the market who benefit most from it.
In this course, we cover many ways to get your Ebook on the bestsellers lists if you know how.
What you will learn:
- How to properly define your audience and write a book that caters to their exact dreams and desires
- The “real” money to be made in a book launch is NOT book sales. It is something else completely
- The one thing you must know when it comes to branding you and your book on social media sites
- How to generate pre-launch buzz and get people anxious about buying
- How to quickly and easily find all the content you need for your first book
- Understanding the various styles of book and knowing ahead of time which one you want to fit in with
- The real secret to naming your book to guarantee it gets noticed
- 5 cover design secrets that will ABSOLUTELY make or break your book’s success
- Everything you need to know about building a large and engaged pre-launch list
- The sure fire way to waste money and effort on bad press releases… and what to do instead
- A critical step to ensure you don’t sabotage your own success
What you get:
This product contains 10 videos, audios, and pdfs with over 120 minutes worth of content. Each video also excludes a PDF extraction of the key points covered in each lesson.
Whether you, or someone you know, wants to publish a book… I guarantee that this video course will provide a ton of “aha” moments and true insights into the self publishing world. We are very confident you will get MORE than your money’s worth with this product.
E-book Publishing Secrets: All The Ins And Outs Of E-book Publishing Ebook
The term E-book can mean a variety of different things in varied context; however the most basic reference would be that it is a source of information done in a digital file. This book gives you the tools to publish yourself.
It should be clearly understood that E-books are now something one can actually “hold” in the conventional style often associated to regular books. Invented and tailored to be used as readable information for electronic gadgets such as iPads, iphones, computers and such.
Initially these E-books were designed to only address a limited audience which consists mostly of technical information for those related to the world of computers. However today E-books can be written on every topic imaginable as it is accessed by an equally wide array of people with much diversified interests. Even the very special place of books known as libraries has started providing the facilities to allow a visitor to indulge in this style of sourcing for information.
E-books are the rave now as most people have access to the electronic gadgets that facilitate the experience. Everyday numerous amounts e-books are written and sent to various publishers in the hope of getting their material recognized and published.
E-books are also comparatively easier to access as compared to having to lug around a variety of conventional books to gather the same amount of information. Because the topic found on the many e-books available it is also a better choice when doing research and presentations.
How to Create an e-Book: A Step-by-Step Illustrated Guide Ebook
This a step-by-step pictorial guide to get you started with Ebook publishing. It covers all steps from getting started to making it look professional. Here are some of the topics:
- Inserting or Changing an Image
- Formatting the Default Paragraphs
- Adding a Table of Contents
- Setting the Heading Styles
- Checking Links Before Conversion
- Converting the Document to a PDF
- Adding a Border to the Page
- Setting the Page Margins
- Adding a Footer to a Page with a Border
- Setting a Page to Not Show the Footer
- Setting the Page Background Color
- Apply a Background Color to All Pages
Discover how exciting, enjoyable, and profitable it can be to create Ebooks and market them to the world.