Tap into the Powers of your Subconscious
This book instructs you on what to do and how to accomplish it when it comes to tapping and utilizing the powers of your subconscious. Where have you been schooled to constructively utilize, neutralize, command or harmonize with your passions, emotions, instincts, dispositions, feelings, moods and habits of idea and action? Have you been instructed how to aim high and accomplish your goals irrespective of the obstacles? If your answer is “No.” You’ll be taught these things if you read and then apply the precepts in this book.
You must learn to develop the habit of recognizing, relating, assimilating and utilizing universal precepts and adopt them as your very own. Then follow through with desirable action. And what are the precepts you might apply? They may be learned and applied by youngsters and grownups:
· Greatness comes to those who acquire a burning desire to accomplish high goals. · Success is accomplished and maintained by those who try and keep going with a positive mental attitude.
· To become an expert achiever in any human action, it requires practice . . . practice . . . practice.
· Effort and work may become amusing once you establish particular desirable goals.
· With each adversity there’s a seed of an equivalent or better benefit for those who are motivated with positive mental attitude to become achievers.
· Man’s biggest power lies in the power of prayer. To learn and apply these precepts, tune in your invisible talisman to the positive mental attitude side.
Learn the hidden gifts you already possess to unleash powers that can take you to heightened levels of achievement. This is DEFINITELY for you!